See the Source of our Bounty
October 11, 18, 25 & November 1
Discover Lancaster County this fall and indulge in the ultimate getaway for foodies as cuisine and culture come together in this harvest tour. Enjoy the cool, crisp air, colorful leaves and beauty of our area as we explore local foods of the harvest season. Meet our family farmers and Amish neighbors and learn how they produce their wholesome foods. These unforgettable visits will include a flavorful luncheon using locally grown foods.
The Harvest Tour includes:
- A two-night stay in the historic Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites
- Tours of local farms and a lunch made with ingredients from our tour
- Tours of a cheese making farm, Kauffman’s Fruit Farm and a Bakery demonstration
- Daily deluxe continental breakfasts for two at the Village Inn & Suites or credit at the Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe
- A dinner for two at the Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord
- A welcome market basket filled with local foods
This year’s stops and agenda will be announced soon.
Space is limited so reserve early.
Enjoy this package for $499 (plus tax).
Requires $200 deposit to reserve your tour (refundable up to two weeks prior to event). Includes two night stay in a standard room or junior suite (double occupancy, based on limited availability; upgrade to a large suite for $50 or to a grand suite for $100), the farm tour, luncheon, a welcome market basket, two deluxe breakfast buffets and a dinner for two at the Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord. Taxes not included.