Bird-in-Hand Online Store Refund Policy
- Due to the perishable nature of our items, all food sales are final.
- If an order is incorrect, or in the unlikely event that a food item is mispackaged or spoiled/stale, please contact us within one week of receipt and it will be replaced or refunded accordingly.
- If a non-food item is damaged, and the carrier is not at fault, please save all packaging and email OnlineStore@Bird-in-Hand.com within one week of receipt for return instructions.
- We unfortunately cannot refund/replace items that are delayed due to inclement weather, Holidays, or other shipping carrier delays outside of our control. In holiday seasons, or seasons when weather may be questionable, we strongly recommend choosing one of our express shipping options.
- With the exception of packaging error, we cannot refund or replace any orders damaged by the carrier during shipment. Please contact the carrier directly if this is the case.
- We cannot ship perishable items via UPS Ground to any states West of the Mississippi River, or to the State of Mississippi. Also, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. If these shipping methods are selected and the items arrive spoiled, they cannot be refunded/replaced.
- We cannot be held responsible for missing or returned shipments caused by customer address error or by the inability of a recipient to accept the shipment upon its delivery.
Bird-in-Hand Events Refund Policy
- Five days prior to the event a refund may be requested for the full value.
- Five days prior to the event an exchange may be made to another available date.d
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given.
- Up to 48 hours prior to the performance, an exchange may be made to another performance at full face value. Within 48 hours, a credit may be issued to a Bird-in-Hand gift card, less a $5 processing fee.