Real Farms • Real Food
May 8 & 15, 2019
Food doesn’t get any more authentic than Bird-in-Hand’s Farm-to-Fork Experience. From milking cows to making ice cream to growing chemical-free produce from seed, you’ll meet Mennonite and Amish farmers and get an intimate view of how Lancaster County’s bounty begins. Our own John Smucker, an eighth-generation farmer, will be your guide on this unforgettable experience, which culminates in a mouth-watering farm-to-fork meal.
|The Farm to Fork Experience package includes:
• Two-night stay in the historic Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites
• Tours of local farms and a lunch made with ingredients from our tour
• Daily deluxe continental breakfasts for two at the Village Inn & Suites or credit at the Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe
• Dinner for two at the Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord
• Welcome market basket filled with local foods
2019 tour stops to be announced
Space is limited so reserve early. Enjoy this package for $479 (plus tax). Extend your stay for only $99 a night (plus tax).
Call (800) 914-2473 to reserve your stay. For more information on the Village Inn & Suites, click here. Walking is required for these tours.
Requires $200 deposit to reserve your tour (refundable up to two weeks prior to event). Includes two-night stay in a standard room or junior suite (double occupancy, based on availability; ask about upgrades to a larger suite), the farm tour, luncheon, a welcome market basket, daily deluxe continental breakfasts for two and a dinner for two at the Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord. Taxes not included.
2695 Old Philadelphia Pike, Bird-in-Hand