From the moment you join us on the hayride until after the family-fun activities, corn maze and music around the bonfire, you’ll create great memories of this relaxing evening in the country. Share a farm-fresh meal with the Smucker Family on our homestead, all served under a tent among the rows of corn. This authentic taste of Amish Country will be an experience you’ll remember forever.
July 25 • August 1, 8, 15
Adults $44.95 • Child $24.95
- Barbecue chicken and fresh-picked corn on the cob prepared on-site
- Baked Idaho and sweet potatoes
- Grandma Smucker’s baked lima beans
- Pennsylvania Dutch chow chow, cole slaw and applesauce
- Rolls, butter and apple butter
- Our famous whoopie pies from the Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe
- Angel food cake with seasonal berries
To reserve your seat at our table, click here.