From the moment you join us on the hayride until after the family-fun activities,
corn maze and music around the bonfire, you’ll create great memories of this relaxing
evening in the country. Share a farm-fresh meal with the Smucker Family on our homestead,
all served under a tent among the rows of corn. This authentic taste of Amish Country
will be an experience you’ll remember forever.
2019 Dates: July 18, 25 (5:45 – 8:45 pm) • August 1, 8, 15, 22 (5:15 – 8:15 pm)
- Barbecue chicken and fresh-picked corn on the cob prepared on-site
- Baked Idaho and sweet potatoes
- Grandma Smucker’s baked lima beans
- Pennsylvania Dutch chow chow, cole slaw and applesauce
- Rolls, butter and apple butter
- Our famous whoopie pies from the Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe
- Angel food cake with seasonal berries
Tickets sell out early and include tax and gratuity.
$44.95 for adults; $24.95 for children ages 4-12; children 3 and under eat free.
Ask about discounts for groups of 20 or more. For reservations, call (800) 537-2535.