Winter Comfort Gift Crate
Our Bird-in-Hand Winter Comfort Gift Crate includes:
• 6-inch Grandma Smucker’s Shoofly Pie
• 2-count individually wrapped Jumbo Original Whoopie Pies (chocolate cake with vanilla filling)
• 1.5-oz. tin of Bird-in-Hand Signature Peppermint Loose-Leaf Herbal Tea
• 8-oz. bag old-fashioned Hammond’s Pretzels handmade in Lancaster, Pa.
• 9-oz. jar of Danika’s Lavender Mustard made in Dover, Pa.
• 12-oz jar of Savannah Bee Company Whipped Honey With Lemon
• 3.5-oz. bag of Emma’s Gourmet Popcorn Snickerdoodle Popcorn from New Holland, Pa., featuring homemade, non-GMO popcorn popped in coconut oil, coated in real sugar and cinnamon
• Bird-in-Hand Souvenir Cutting Board
• Recipes & Recollections, Bird-in-Hand’s 50th Anniversary commemorative cookbook, with Smucker family favorites, signature items from the Bird-in-Hand Restaurant menu, Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe baked goods and traditional Lancaster County dishes
• Amish-made wooden spoon from Aaron and Rachel Glick’s A&R Baskets & Wooden Spoons
Gift may vary slightly from photograph. If an item in the package is not available, we reserve the right to substitute a similar replacement.
We suggest freezing our shoofly pies, whoopie pies and cookies if you are not going to consume them within 1–2 days after you receive your order. For best results, wrap them in tin foil and thaw at room temperature.
|Dimensions||12 × 14 × 10 in|
Individually wrapped in gift crate