Find an old movie, grab a favorite book, settle down by the fireside and enjoy these gourmet treats – most from right here in Bird-in-Hand or nearby Lancaster County communities. Our Winter Comfort Gift Crate includes Grandma Smucker’s Shoofly Pie and Original Jumbo Whoopie Pies fresh from our bakery, plus handmade pretzels from Lancaster, lavender mustard from Dover, Snickerdoodle popcorn from New Holland and more. Plus this gift assortment includes a souvenir cutting board, an Amish-crafted wooden spoon and a limited edition Bird-in-Hand cookbook celebrating the Smucker family’s long heritage and vision for producing, preparing and serving traditional Pennsylvania Dutch foods.
Contains perishable items. If it is being sent to any location beyond the U.S. East Coast, it must be shipped 2nd Day Air to retain freshness. Nationwide delivery available. See shipping details.
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Winter Comfort Gift Crateis not in stock, Try these related products
Our Bird-in-Hand Winter Comfort Gift Crate includes:
• 6-inch Grandma Smucker’s Shoofly Pie
• 2-count individually wrapped Jumbo Original Whoopie Pies (chocolate cake with vanilla filling)
• 1.5-oz. tin of Bird-in-Hand Signature Peppermint Loose-Leaf Herbal Tea
• 8-oz. bag old-fashioned Hammond’s Pretzels handmade in Lancaster, Pa.
• 9-oz. jar of Danika’s Lavender Mustard made in Dover, Pa.
• 12-oz jar of Savannah Bee Company Whipped Honey With Lemon
• 3.5-oz. bag of Emma’s Gourmet Popcorn Snickerdoodle Popcorn from New Holland, Pa., featuring homemade, non-GMO popcorn popped in coconut oil, coated in real sugar and cinnamon
• Bird-in-Hand Souvenir Cutting Board
• Recipes & Recollections, Bird-in-Hand’s 50th Anniversary commemorative cookbook, with Smucker family favorites, signature items from the Bird-in-Hand Restaurant menu, Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe baked goods and traditional Lancaster County dishes
• Amish-made wooden spoon from Aaron and Rachel Glick’s A&R Baskets & Wooden Spoons
Gift may vary slightly from photograph. If an item in the package is not available, we reserve the right to substitute a similar replacement.
We suggest freezing our shoofly pies, whoopie pies and cookies if you are not going to consume them within 1–2 days after you receive your order. For best results, wrap them in tin foil and thaw at room temperature.
Our bakery items may contain or come into contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, milk or soy products. Please email or call (800) 524-3429 for further details.