Satisfy Everyone’s Appetite
How do you handle a hungry crowd? Offer them good, fresh, homemade food – and plenty of it. At the Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord, we can accommodate groups as large as 200. When it comes to our cooking, we use only the freshest ingredients, sourcing as much as possible from local farms. Your group can enjoy traditional Pennsylvania Dutch food, including many of Grandma Smucker’s original recipes, as well as a variety of other delicious dishes – so there’s something for everyone on our menu. If your group includes youngsters, they’ll be delighted with the kid-friendly favorites on our unique Noah’s Ark children’s buffet. And everyone will want to save room for dessert, including our famous shoofly pie and other mouthwatering treats from our Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe.
When your group dines with us, we offer:
- Group dining for up to 150
- Banquet seating for up to 200
- Private dining for 20 or more
- Several dining-style options, including smorgasbord, soup-and-salad bar, menu dining and family-style meals
- Complimentary meal for motorcoach driver and escort
- Full service from 6 a.m. until 8 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Private, ground-level covered entrance for motorcoach guests
- Accessible entry to both banquet and main-floor dining areas
- Unique dining experiences, including an Amish Christmas Celebration, Amish Wedding Feast and a special package with the Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum
- Special value packages with Sight & Sound Theatres
- Student discounts
Treat your guests to Bird-in-Hand hospitality and the home cooking that put us on the map. To learn more about the packages our Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant can put together for your group, call (800) 627-1910 or email us.