Welcoming the Holidays
Christmas Village in Bird-in-Hand
Friday, December 11 from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, December 12 from 9 a.m.–noon
There’s no place like Bird-in-Hand for the holidays. This year, when traditions matter more than ever, the Smucker Family and the friendly faces at Bird-in-Hand invite you to join us for two days of good food and family-focused festivities to ring in the Christmas season. Free activities include socially distanced visits with Santa, holiday balloons for the kids, and a S’mores Bonfire. Plus, family photos with Santa’s reindeer, carriage rides around the village and Gingerbread Cookie Kits will be available for purchase. Many local stores will offer extended shopping hours. Refresh yourself with a cup of hot chocolate from our Snowflake Station or dine in our Restaurant & Smorgasbord or Café – or get quick, convenient meals to go.
Saturday, December 12 from 9 a.m. – noon
• FREE! Socially distanced visits with Santa in his sleigh
• FREE! Holiday balloons for the kids
• FREE! Glitter tattoos drawn with single-use stencils
• FREE! Family-friendly laughs & live entertainment with Steven Courtney
• Carriage rides around the village ($5/adult; $3/children under 12)
• Stay for lunch at our Bakery & Cafe or purchase items to go from our new menu
• Outdoor Snowflake Station selling seasonal snacks and beverages
• Gingerbread Cookie Kits ($7.50) – assemble on-site or at home
• Seasonal specialty beverages at our Cafe
Most activities outdoors • Socially distanced • Masks required indoors