Our Traditional Family Christmas Dinner is available all week
In a year when Christmas celebrations might look a little different than they have in the past, tradition means more than ever. This year, let us do the cooking so you can spend more time with family. We’re offering traditional Christmas dinner – with convenient, contact-free curbside pickup – all Christmas week, beginning Friday, Dec. 18. Set out your table with carved ham with pineapple glaze, Lancaster County oven-roasted turkey and slow-cooked roast beef (choose two). Choose your three favorite sides from a list that includes Grandma Smucker’s bread filling, green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes and more. All meals come with fresh-baked rolls and butter, applesauce, coleslaw and cranberry salad, plus your choice of apple, shoofly, lemon sponge or coconut custard pie for the perfect finish.
|Say “goodbye” to 2020 with our New Year’s Pork & Sauerkraut Meals, available curbside Dec. 31 & Jan. 1. Click here for more details.|
Set a Christmas table like you always remembered….
• Traditional Family Christmas Dinner meal packs available for 2 or 4
• Additional meats and vegetables available a la carte
• 8-pack of ham balls available a la carte
• Available hot or ready to heat-and-heat
Three convenient ways to order:
• Reserve online or call (717) 768-1555 no later than Tuesday, Dec. 22, at 6 p.m. for pickup:
- Friday/Saturday, Dec. 18–19, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 23, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Christmas Eve, Thursday, Dec. 24, 11 a.m. –2 p.m.
- Christmas Day—Closed. Enjoy the holiday!
- Saturday, Dec. 26, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
• Call (717) 768-1500 to place your order at least 1 hour in advance for pick-up during the times listed above.
• Stop by and place your order curbside
Curbside Christmas Menu