Amish Country Motel Pet Policy
We welcome pets of 40 pounds or less at Amish Country Motel in select rooms. Maximum two pets per room.
We charge an additional fee of $50 per pet per stay. This fee will be added to your account upon check in. Additionally, a security fee of $100 will also be applied at check in. The security deposit will be returned to guest, after the room has been inspected for damage. The $50 fee is for additional cleaning of all the fabrics and carpets upon your departure, to ensure future guests do not encounter allergy problems. You are also responsible for any excessive and/or exceptional cleaning charges. This includes but is not limited to pet odors, pet stains, or destruction of property.
To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests of the Amish County Motel, we have developed the following guidelines for pet etiquette. Please review and sign at the bottom of this agreement:
- When on the property, pets must remain on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed to roam freely, at any time, on the motel grounds. Pets are not allowed in the office or pool area.
- Pet owners need to remove their pet from their guest room during housekeeping services (conducted by 1 pm), or Guests may opt out of receiving housekeeping service by placing the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door while the pet is in the room.
- If you must go out and leave your pet unattended, you must crate your pet and leave contact phone numbers below should we need to get in touch with you. Please note that we reserve the right to take whatever steps necessary to protect our employees, guests, and your pet.
- Any refunds made by Amish Country Motel to other guests because of disturbances including but not limited to noise, waste disposal, and aggressive behavior will be applied as a surcharge on your account.
- The grass area on the east end of the hotel or behind the hotel has been approved for addressing pet bathroom needs Please stay away from the children’s play area. Pet waste is to be picked up and disposed of in the outdoor trash receptacles.
- A pet that becomes aggressive or disruptive to any guest or other person at Amish Country Motel must be immediately removed from the premises upon request.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that may result from the pet. Pet owners agree to make reimbursement for such damages on demand. Pet owners agree to indemnify their pets, hold harmless and defend Amish Country Motel, its owners, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of, or relating to, any claim for personal injury or property damage cause by the pet.
- Pet(s) must be current on inoculations and free from fleas & ticks.