Tour the farms • Taste the harvest
2020 Dates To Be Announced
2019 Tour Stops Included:
- Morning milking followed by breakfast at Aaron Lantz’s farm
- Apple butter and cider making at Kauffman’s Fruit Farm
- Cheese making at Misty Creek Goat Dairy
- Learning about the benefits of milk from grass-fed cows at Oasis
- Lunch of locally-grown foods at Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites
- Pumpkin pie making at Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe
The Harvest Tour package includes a two-night stay for two in a standard room or junior suite, daily deluxe continental breakfasts for two at the Inn or a voucher for the Bird-in-Hand Bakery & Cafe, dinner for two at the Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord, plus a market basket filled with local foods. We’ll be doing some walking, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites packages start at $499 plus tax. Extend your stay starting at $99 per night, plus tax.
Space is limited, so reserve early!
Call (717) 768-8271 to reserve your stay.
Includes two night stay in a standard room or junior suite (double occupancy, based on availability; ask about upgrades to a larger suite), the farm tour, luncheon, a welcome market basket, daily deluxe continental breakfasts for two and a dinner for two at the Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord.